NOVEMBER 3 2023 / ISSUE NO. 91 / ARCHIVE
Developer Forms Partnership with Vegas Golden Knights to Boost Youth Hockey Programming at North Las Vegas Redevelopment Site
The 73-acre site site is being redeveloped by Agora into a mixed-use project with a variety of housing options.
According to the Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation’s (DETR) September 2023 report, the state’s seasonally adjusted unemployment rate was 5.4% in September, which was unchanged from August and decreased by 0.1 from 5.5 percent in 2022.
To date, 75 percent of Henderson residents live within a 10-minute walk to a public park.
Nevadans interested in applying for the program can visit energyhelp.us or call 1-866-674-6327.
Located at 1490 Center Crossing Road in Summerlin, the two-story building encompasses over 30,000 square feet of co-working space.
Over 600 people attended the event, celebrating local businesses and leaders driving economic development throughout the region.
- Green Our Planet’s Fall Giant Student Farmers Market Brings Together 30 Schools, Over 300 Students
- Grand Opening of REACH Community Health Center Takes Place in Las Vegas
- 100 Years of Giving: Las Vegas Rotary Club Continues Annual Donations Surpassing $40,000 This Year
- Nevada DETR Awards Chicanos Por La Causa With $1.6 Million To Combat Housing Instability
- Commercial Alliance Las Vegas Elects 2024 Board, Led by Incoming President Chris McGarey
Vegas Business Digest is a forward-thinking, local digital media publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. #HomeMeansNevada
To submit press releases and articles: firstname.lastname@example.org