Updated August 6, 2023
Your privacy and rights are important to us. We offer this document as a resource to view how we collect, manage, store, and use your Personal Information in the day-to-day running of our website.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us: We collection information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your:
- Basic account information: We ask for basic information such as name and email address from you in order to set up your account.
- Payment and contact information: If you become a paid subscriber or buy something from us, we will collect information such as your name, credit card information and contact information to process those payments and contact you.
- Communications with us: You may also provide us with information when you respond to surveys, communication with us about a support question, post a comment, or sign up for an event. When you communicate with us vis form, email, or otherwise, we store a copy of your communications.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Usage information: We collect information about subscribers' usage of Vegas Business Digest. For example, we collect information about when you visit. We also collect information about what happens when you use our Services (e.g., page views). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, get insights on how people use our Services so we can make our Services better, and understand and make predictions about user retention.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may integrate with or contain links to other third party sites and services. We are not responsible for the practices employed by third party websites or services embedded in, linked to, or linked from our website. Your interactions with any third party website or service are subject to that third party's own rules and policies.
How We Use Your Information
Way may use or disclose your Personal Information for the following purpose:
- Alerts. To provide e-mail alters and other communications regarding our products, services, and offerings that may be interest or that you registered to receive.
- Feedback. To get feedback on website improvements and generally provide an overall better experience.
- Testing. For testing, research, and analysis, of user behavior on the website.
- Law Enforcement. To respond to law enforcement requests as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
We DO NOT Sell Your Personal Information
Changes and Amendments