Las Vegas, NV – The Commercial Alliance Las Vegas (CALV), the commercial real estate division of Las Vegas REALTORS®, announced its newly elected officers and directors for 2024, with Chris McGarey becoming president starting Jan. 1.
This will be the second time serving as CALV president for McGarey, a Certified Property Manager (CPM®) and a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM). He served as CALV’s president-elect in 2023 and was also the organization’s president in 2018. He is the founder and team leader of the McGarey Campa Group at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Nevada Properties. McGarey is also a past president of the local Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) chapter and the Southern Nevada chapter of CCIM.
Jennifer Weinberg, a residential and business broker with BHHS Nevada Properties in Las Vegas, will serve as CALV’s president-elect for 2024.
Wes Drown, CCIM, of RE/MAX Advantage in Henderson, will serve as CALV treasurer in 2024, as he did during 2023.
Natalie Allred, CPM® and an Accredited Residential Manager (ARM), will serve as CALV’s immediate past president. She is vice president of property management for American Nevada Company.
Other members of the 2024 CALV Board of Directors include:
- Director Toya Simon, a commercial and residential real estate agent with Urban Nest Realty in Las Vegas.
- Director Bruce Stoker, a commercial property manager and land acquisition specialist with BHHS Nevada Properties in Las Vegas.
- Director Karen Thomas, CCIM, senior vice president of commercial brokerage services for Keller Williams Realty in Las Vegas.
- Director Jeff Chain, CCIM, owner and broker of Millennium Commercial Properties, LLC, in Las Vegas.
- Director Deirdre Felgar, CCIM, Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI), and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), a broker at Avenues Realty America in Las Vegas.
Simon will serve a one-year term on the board. All other directors are serving a two-year term.
Sign up for Vegas Business Digest
Las Vegas Business News - Home Means Nevada
No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.