MAY 10 2022 / ISSUE NO. 23 / ARCHIVE
This Week's Top Stories
Liberty Media, owner of F1, entered an agreement to acquire 39 acres east of the Las Vegas Strip for $240 million. The transaction is expected to close in the second quarter of this year and will be funded by cash on hand at the Formula One Group level. The site is located on the northeast corner of Harmon Ave. and Koval Ln.
Nevada has 4.5 solar jobs per 1,000 non-farm jobs and 4,244.9 total megawatts installed. Total number of installations is 75,379. In 2010, Nevada’s Silver State North Star Project was the first-ever approved solar project on public lands.
In June 2021, Governor Sisolak signed Senate Bill 448, which will accelerate transmission development, renewable energy and storage, and Nevada’s clean energy economy. In addition, the Governor signed Senate Bill 430 to invest $75 million into the State Infrastructure Bank to improve infrastructure projects throughout the state.
The Indoor Football League (IFL) announces a three-year partnership with the Vegas Golden Knights and Dollar Loan Center to host the IFL National Championship game, formerly known as The United Bowl, in Henderson for the 2022-2024 seasons. This year’s game will take place August 13 at The Dollar Loan Center.
Congratulations to Chicanos Por La Causa’s new office in North Las Vegas!
- Five Renewable Energy Projects in Nevada Approved for Tax Abatements and Will Invest $1.5 Billion in State’s Economy
- Governor Sisolak Creates Workforce Development Subcabinet and Appoints Six Members
- Chicanos Por La Causa Opens New Office in Las Vegas
- The Rogers Foundation Hosted Scholarship Ceremony - Awarded More Than $3 Million To 36 Clark County School District Seniors
- U.S. Bank Launches Nation’s First Spanish-Language Voice Assistant for Banking, Meeting Diverse Needs
- Roseman University College of Medicine Launches GENESIS Program to Address Health and Social Needs of Vulnerable Las Vegas Households
- Henderson Chamber of Commerce President & CEO Wins U.S. Small Business Administration Award Recognition
- CommCap Advisors Announces Promotion of Daniel Stehle
Vegas Business Digest is a forward-thinking, local digital media publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. #HomeMeansNevada
To submit press releases and articles: email@example.com