MARCH 15 2022 / ISSUE NO. 15 / ARCHIVE
This Week's Top Stories
- Station Casinos Breaks Ground on New $750 Million Durango Casino
The new $750 million casino hotel is located on Durango and I-215 and is scheduled to open in late 2023.
- Fontainebleau Las Vegas Unveils New Renderings
The hotel is developed by Fontainebleau Development in partnership with Koch Real Estate Investments and is scheduled to open in Q4 of 2023.
Henderson State of the City Event
On March 3rd, we attend the State of the City event hosted by Mayor March and City of Henderson at the new Dollar Loan Center. (Please check your email image display setting if you cannot see the video below.)
Commercial Real Estate
- Las Vegas Southwest Industrial Building Sold for $16.9 Million
- Las Vegas 220-Unit Multifamily Property Sold for $97.5 Million
- Las Vegas Industrial Building Sold for $11,400,000
- UNLV Breaks Ground on Advanced Engineering Building
- Las Vegas Smart City Project Showcase and Tech Startups
- Vū Technologies Receives $17M Seed Investment for Virtual Film and Video Production Studios
- Meet Miranda Ruff - McCarthy Building Companies New Project Manager in Las Vegas
- Executives Honored at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Nevada Properties 2021 Sales Awards
Vegas Business Digest is a forward-thinking, local digital media publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. Our mission is to document the stories of our city and help making our hometown better.
To submit press releases and articles: firstname.lastname@example.org