Fontainebleau Las Vegas unveiled new renderings of the 67-story casino hotel which is scheduled to open in Q4 of 2023. The hotel is developed by Fontainebleau Development in partnership with Koch Real Estate Investments. The site is located on the Las Vegas Strip and is in walking distance from the Las Vegas Convention Center West Hall.
Some of the project highlights:
- 3,700 hotel rooms
- 550,000 square feet of convention space
- A 105,000 square feet pillar-less ballroom
- A three-level, 90,000 square feet theater
- - 62,000 square feet of additional space for breakout rooms
- Three executive boardrooms overlooking 25,9000 square feet of outdoor garden
Fontainebleau Development is not new to hospitality. It has over 50-year history in hospitality, residential, retail, and commercial real estate development and investment across the country. Fontainebleau Las Vegas’s equity partner is Koch Real Estate Investment, which is part of Koch Industries. Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America. It generates $115 billion in annual revenue and has 122,000 employees worldwide in over 70 countries.