AUGUST 2 2022 / ISSUE NO. 35 / ARCHIVE
This Week's Top Stories
Today, a new office building in southwest part of the Las Vegas valley hosted its topping-off ceremony. Developed by Investment Equity Developers, the new building is located on the NE corner of Cimarron Rd. and Rafael Rivera Way, with visibility from I-215.
Designed by Carpenter Sellers Del Gatto Architects, The Beverly Theater is a not-for-profit venue developed by The Rogers Foundation, one of the largest privately funded charitable foundations in Nevada.
This theater will serve as independent film house, intentional convert scene, and storytelling arena in downtown Las Vegas. Local Las Vegas musicians will be able to utilize this venue to produce concerts.
Last Friday, the Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT) submitted a comprehensive electric vehicle infrastructure deployment plan to the United States Joint Office of Energy and Transportation to secure federal funds to enhance the state’s electric vehicle charging infrastructure and network.
Commercial Real Estate
- AIA Las Vegas Hosts First Annual Women Building Nevada Symposium on September 9th
- Haven Realty Capital and Apollo Global Management Close on Las Vegas BTR Community
- OCA–Asian Pacific American Advocates Hosts National Convention in Las Vegas
- Audi Henderson Lake Las Vegas Classic Returns October 7-8
- Governor Sisolak Tours Weatherization Program at HELP of Southern Nevada as Part of Nevada Climate Series 2022
- Las Vegas City Council Ratifies Fernando Gray As Chief Of The Las Vegas Fire & Rescue Department
Vegas Business Digest is a forward-thinking, local digital media publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. #HomeMeansNevada
To submit press releases and articles: email@example.com