MARCH 10 2022 / ISSUE NO. 66 / ARCHIVE
This Week's Top Stories
According to the Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation’s January 2023 report, the total number of jobs in Nevada has passed 1.5 million jobs, up 6% year over year. The seasonally adjusted unemployment rate was unchanged from December 2022 to January 2023, sitting at 5.5%. This is the highest unemployment rate of any state.
Business leaders in Southern Nevada came together to create a lasting impact for students across Las Vegas through a partnership with Leadership Henderson and Inspiring Children Foundation.
- Family to Family Connection Announces 17th Annual TOUCH-A-TRUCK® on April 1
- Atomic Museum to Host Circuit Lab STEM Camp for Local Students March 17, 18
- J4NG Students Visit The Nevada State Legislature to Learn About Civic Engagement and Leadership
- PENTA Building Group Promotes Joel Wallis to Chief Operating Officer
- Nevada State Bank Promotes Megan Comfort to Executive Management Committee
Vegas Business Digest is a forward-thinking, local digital media publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. #HomeMeansNevada
To submit press releases and articles: email@example.com