MARCH 10 2022 / ISSUE NO. 66 / ARCHIVE
This Week's Top Stories
Nevada Employment Exceeds 1.5 Million Jobs, January Unemployment Rate 5.5%
According to the Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation’s January 2023 report, the total number of jobs in Nevada has passed 1.5 million jobs, up 6% year over year. The seasonally adjusted unemployment rate was unchanged from December 2022 to January 2023, sitting at 5.5%. This is the highest unemployment rate of any state.
The Power of Community Impact: How Business Leaders Can Uplift the Next Generation
Business leaders in Southern Nevada came together to create a lasting impact for students across Las Vegas through a partnership with Leadership Henderson and Inspiring Children Foundation.
- Family to Family Connection Announces 17th Annual TOUCH-A-TRUCK® on April 1
- Atomic Museum to Host Circuit Lab STEM Camp for Local Students March 17, 18
- J4NG Students Visit The Nevada State Legislature to Learn About Civic Engagement and Leadership
- PENTA Building Group Promotes Joel Wallis to Chief Operating Officer
- Nevada State Bank Promotes Megan Comfort to Executive Management Committee
Please share this newsletter, subscribe here and follow us on social media. Thank you so much!
Vegas Business Digest is a forward-thinking, local digital media publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. #HomeMeansNevada
To submit press releases and articles: firstname.lastname@example.org