This Week's Top Stories
The multi-year, $305-million project, which will create more than 4,600 jobs, was funded in part with money from the bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
The transportation sector is the largest contributor to greenhouse gas emissions in the state, accounting for 36% of the emissions in Nevada in 2019, according to Nevada Division of Environmental Protection's report. As the state works to reach net-zero emissions by 2050, electrifying transportation will play a significant role in reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Pacific Group and City of North Las Vegas entered a development agreement in April for a medical destination campus that will be completed in phases over the next 10 years.
New development project coming to North Las Vegas
We attended a City of North Las Vegas event this morning about a new mixed use development project on the NE corner of North 5th Street and East Lake Mead. The developer is Agora Realty & Management, Inc. Please stay tuned for our article coming soon later today.
Commercial Real Estate
- Las Vegas 996-Units Multifamily Sold for $126 Million
- MG Properties Acquires 275-Unit Multifamily for $103.5 Million in Henderson
- Las Vegas Southwest Industrial Buildings Sold for $21 Million
- Medical Office in Henderson Sold for $2,350,000
Hotel & Gaming
- Treasure Island Las Vegas Hosts Job Fair on June 7th
- NYU Hospitality Industry Investment Conference Returns June 5-7
- Matter Real Estate Group Announces New Director of Development Services
- PENTA Building Group Announces Promotions of 4 Members in Las Vegas Office
Vegas Business Digest is a forward-thinking, local digital media publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. #HomeMeansNevada
To submit press releases and articles: firstname.lastname@example.org