The 44th Annual NYU International Hospitality Industry Investment Conference returns on June 5-7 this year at the New York Marriott Marquis. Hosted by the NYU School of Professional Studies Jonathan M. Tisch Center of Hospitality, the conference features presentations by global hotel CEOs, owners, developers, investors, lenders, and innovators on current issues and trends in the industry.
New York City Mayor Eric L. Adams will be the keynote luncheon speaker on June 6. The event raises funds for student scholarships and educational programs at the Jonathan M. Tisch Center of Hospitality. Please see full agenda here to learn more about the conference.
Nicolas Graf, PhD, Jonathan M. Tisch Chaired Professor and associate dean of the NYU SPS Jonathan M. Tisch Center of Hospitality, will welcome Conference attendees. Jonathan M. Tisch, who serves as Conference chair, will open the Conference by delivering remarks on the state of the industry and by providing a preview of the content to come.
“The CEOs Check-In: A View from the Top” panel will feature the leading hospitality executives who will discuss the evolving investment landscape and the changing consumer base, as well as how the competition is pressing them to focus their brands and differentiate their companies:
- Sara Eisen, anchor, “Closing Bell,” CNBC, will moderator a discussion with
- Keith Barr, CEO, IHG Hotels & Resorts;
- Sébastien M. Bazin, chairman and CEO, Accor;
- Anthony Capuano, CEO, Marriott International;
- Mark S. Hoplamazian, president and CEO, Hyatt Hotels Corporation;
- and Christopher J. Nassetta, president and CEO, Hilton.
Eric L. Adams, Mayor of New York City, will address the Conference on Monday.
“The Leaders Check-In Part Two: Consolidation, Scale, and the Structure of the Hospitality Industry" panel is moderated by
- Jeanelle Johnson, principal and lead client partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), and will feature a discussion with
- Geoff Ballotti, president and chief executive officer, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts;
- Larry Cuculic, president and chief executive officer, Best Western Hotels & Resorts;
- Kevin J. Jacobs, chief financial officer and president, Global Development, Hilton;
- Stephanie Linnartz, president, Marriott International;
- Elie Maalouf, chief executive officer, Americas, IHG Hotels & Resorts; and
- Patrick Pacious, president and chief executive officer, Choice Hotels International.
The Conference organizers include:
- Jonathan M. Tisch, chairman and CEO of Loews Hotels & Co. and co-chairman of the board of Loews Corporation, who is the Conference chair;
- Jeffrey Stewart, founder and president, Walnut Hill Advisors, who serves as the Conference vice chair;
- Nicolas Graf, PhD, Jonathan M. Tisch Chaired Professor and associate dean, NYU School of Professional Studies Jonathan M. Tisch Center of Hospitality, who serves as the Conference host;
- Lynn Minnaert, PhD, academic chair, clinical associate professor, NYU School of Professional Studies, Jonathan M. Tisch Center of Hospitality, who serves as the Conference co-host; and
- Dorothy A. Jennings, executive vice president, HVS, the Conference coordinator.