APRIL 26 2022 / ISSUE NO. 21 / ARCHIVE
Please share this newsletter to help us grow this local media publication. You can subscribe here and follow us on social media. Thank you so much!
This Week's Top Stories
🎰 Palms Casino Unveils Restaurants for April 27th Reopening
After more than a two-year hiatus, Palms Casino Resort Las Vegas is preparing to welcome guests back when the hotel opens on April 27, 2022 at 9:00pm.
📊 Las Vegas Employment Continued to Increase in March 2022
According to the Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation’s (DETR) March 2022 economic report, Nevada added 5,400 jobs over the month as the state continues to recover from the COVID pandemic. Employment is up 120,600 since March 2021, an annual increase of 9.1%. The total employment level in the state is 1,440,400. The state’s unemployment rate in March is 5.0%, down by 0.1 from 5.1% in February and down by 4.2% when compared to March 2021.
🌱 Nevada Will Receive $57 Million Over the Next Five Years from the Federal Carbon Reduction Program
Last week, President Joe Biden and the U.S. Department of Transportation announced $6.4 billion to help states reduce carbon emissions under the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law. Nevada will receive more than $57 million over the next five years as part of the Carbon Reduction Program.
Make A Wish Southern Nevada Walk
- Vū Studios Hosts Grand Opening in Las Vegas And Brings A 100-Foot LED Volume Soundstage to NAB Show
- Fisher Brothers Acquires 747 Aircraft To Be Used As An Immersive Experience in Las Vegas
Commercial Real Estate
- UnCommons Begins Phase II Construction, Adding Two Office Buildings, a Conference Center and Parking Garage
- Nevada Gov. Sisolak Joins A Multi-State Letter to President Biden Highlighting the Costs of Climate Inaction
- Nevada Leaders Joined Environmental Advocates Celebrate Earth Day with United Call for Climate Action
Please share this newsletter, subscribe here and follow us on social media. Thank you so much!
Vegas Business Digest is a forward-thinking, local digital media publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. #HomeMeansNevada
To submit press releases and articles: email@example.com