NOVEMBER 25 2022 / ISSUE NO. 51 / ARCHIVE
This Week's Top Stories
Q&A: Craig Kirkland, Executive Vice President/Director of Retail Banking at Nevada State Bank and New Chair of Henderson Chamber of Commerce
Craig Kirkland is the Executive Vice President/Director of Retail Banking at Nevada State Bank and the new Chair of the Henderson Chamber of Commerce. He has more than 30 years of experience in banking, including positions as branch manager, regional manager and division manager. Craig is an active participant in a number of local volunteer projects. He served as the 2021-2022 Chair for the Nevada Bankers Association Board of Directors and on the
Q&A: Joyce Smith, Managing Director of Commercial Banking at Bank of Nevada, on Guiding Clients in the Current Climate
Joyce Smith is managing director, commercial banking at Bank of Nevada and has more than 30 years of experience in the banking industry. Joyce works directly with Bank of Nevada's CPA team, construction companies, small businesses, nonprofit organizations and others to help them meet their financial goals.
Tyre L. Gray, President and CEO of the Nevada Mining Association, Joins Nevada State Bank’s Advisory Board
Nevada State Bank is announced that Tyre L. Gray, Esq. has joined its advisory board. As president and CEO of the Nevada Mining Association, Gray will provide valuable insight and experience from the perspective of one of Nevada’s largest industries.
According to the Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation’s (DETR) October 2022 economic report, Nevada added 7,500 jobs over the month, the third-largest monthly increase over the past year. Employment remains 22,200 jobs higher than before the pandemic and is up 55,500 jobs since October 2021, an annual increase of 3.9%. The total employment level in the state is 1,471,800.
Commercial Real Estate
- Otonomus Las Vegas Apartments Receives $85 Million Construction Loan
- DB Capital Management Acquires Las Vegas Apartment for $64 Million
- The Englestad Foundation Donates $556,000 to Cure 4 The Kids Foundation
- United Way of Southern Nevada Wins $25,000 Grant for Sustainable Food Programs in K-12 Schools
- HELP of Southern Nevada Distributes Over 600 Thanksgiving Meals to Families in Need
- Jobs for Nevada’s Graduates Announces The Addition of Three New Board Members
- Las Vegas City Council Approves Contract To Develop African American Museum and Cultural Center In Historic Westside
- Nevada Board of Examiners Approves Engineering Talent Retention Program
- Governor’s Office of Workforce Innovation Welcomes Two New Members
- Nevada State Bank’s Shannon Petersen Joins the 2022-2023 International Women’s Forum Fellows Program
Vegas Business Digest is a forward-thinking, local digital media publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. #HomeMeansNevada
To submit press releases and articles: email@example.com