This Week's Top Stories
Bank of America announced it has raised its U.S. minimum hourly wage to $22 as a next step in the company’s plans to increase to $25 by 2025.
In addition, Bank of America announced last year that all its U.S. vendors are required to pay their employees dedicated to the bank, at or above $15 per hour.
Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak formally launched Phase 1 of the “High Speed NV” initiative at the Southern Nevada Traffic Management Center this week. Phase 1 will invest $200 million through a combination of state and federal funds from the American Rescue Plan and the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. The overall initiative will be a $500 million investment.
Q&A: United Way of Southern Nevada President & CEO Julian High on Nonprofit Management and Corporate Social Responsibility
With deep roots in Las Vegas, Julian began his career as the Director of Community and Government Affairs for Sahara Gaming Corporation. And he was the first African American to serve in this role for a gaming corporation.
With decades of experience in driving change and raising the bar for nonprofits and for-profit organizations, Julian High shared his insights with us about nonprofit management and corporate social responsibility.
Vegas Young Professionals & Vegas Chamber Business Blend
- City of North Las Vegas Breaks Ground on New Police Station
- 46 Local Small Businesses Apply for Invest North Las Vegas Loan in One Day
- LVGEA Welcomes 9 New Board Members
- UNLV College of Engineering Announces Justin Veilleux as New Alumni Board Chair
- Nevada Taxicab Authority Announces New Administrator
- Nevada State Bank Promotes Jim Friedel to VP of Corporate Relationship Manager
- PENTA Building Group Announces Promotions of 4 Members in Las Vegas Office
- Three Square Hosts Fashion Fundraising Event to Fight Against Childhood Hunger
- Education Nonprofit CORE Promotes Founder Lindsay Harper to CEO, Launches Search for New Executive Director
- Three Square’s Las Vegas Restaurant Week Returns June 6th-17th
- PENTA Building Group Raises $150,000 for Local Nonprofits During 18th Annual Charity Golf Classic
- Las Vegas-Clark County Library District Launches Barrier-Busting Cell Phone Lending Initiative
Vegas Business Digest is a forward-thinking, local digital media publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. #HomeMeansNevada
To submit press releases and articles: email@example.com