Three Square Food Bank’s Las Vegas Restaurant Week will return to the valley June 6-17, 2022 with approximately 200 participants. A fixed portion of each meal’s cost will directly support Three Square and the one in six Southern Nevadans who are food insecure.
Key information and dates to know for Las Vegas Restaurant Week 2022:
- Visit website RestaurantWeekLV.org to view a list of participating restaurants and special promotions.
- Las Vegas Restaurant Week takes place Monday, June 6 – Friday, June 17, with approximately 200 participants. A fixed portion of each meal’s cost will directly support Three Square and the one in six Southern Nevadans who are food insecure.
- More than 50 new restaurants across the valley are signed up to participate. Participating restaurants will offer three-course prix fixe menus – for breakfast, brunch, lunch and/or dinner – at price points ranging from $20 to $80 with $4, $5 or $6 from each cover donated to Three Square.
- Special promotions will also be offered by more than 20 participating foodservice businesses during the 12-day event. All offering promotions with a fixed portion of proceeds donated to Three Square.
- Diners are encouraged to share their experiences on social media, connecting with Three Square on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, in addition to ‘Liking’ Las Vegas Restaurant Week and using the hashtag #LVRW.
Dollar Loan Center, Sysco and Tito’s Handmade Vodka are serving as the official sponsors of Las Vegas Restaurant Week 2022.
“Over the course of its long history, Las Vegas Restaurant Week has provided millions of meals for the nearly 364,000 Southern Nevadans struggling with hunger,” said Three Square President and CEO Brian Burton. “Year-after-year this event continues to show us what a great city can do when good food is combined with kindness and generosity. The entire community comes together to ensure everyone has a meal at the table.”