MAY 17 2022 / ISSUE NO. 24 / ARCHIVE
This Week's Top Stories
As more people from expensive cities like Los Angeles and San Francisco are moving into the Las Vegas valley, home prices in Southern Nevada are no longer affordable for Las Vegas locals. "Home Means Nevada" cannot just be a slogan. The State and local municipalities must continue to fight the affordable housing crisis. This article is an overview of some of the affordable housing projects the state, Clark County, and City of Las Vegas are working on.
Switch, a datacenter design, construction and operation technology company based in Las Vegas, Nevada, today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement with DigitalBridge Group and an affiliate of global infrastructure investor IFM Investors to be taken private in an $11 billion transaction.
DigitalBridge and IFM Investors will acquire all outstanding common shares of Switch for $34.25 per share in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately $11 billion, including the assumption of debt.
Volunteering at the American Lung Association
Commercial Real Estate
- Local Health Center Partners with Transit Centers to Combat Human Trafficking in Southern Nevada
- Three Square Food Bank Appoints New Chair, Welcomes Five Members to Board of Directors
- Cure 4 The Kids Receives Donation from Tony and Renee Marlon Charitable Foundation
- Henderson Chamber of Commerce Announces Promotion of Lindsey Bengtson
- United Way of Southern Nevada Welcomes New Director of Fund Development and Donor Relationships
Vegas Business Digest is a forward-thinking, local digital media publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. #HomeMeansNevada
To submit press releases and articles: firstname.lastname@example.org