Three Square Food Bank’s Board of Directors elected Al Welch as the 2022 Board Chair, succeeding Frank R. Woodbeck. Three Square is Southern Nevada’s only food bank and largest hunger relief organization. Since opening in 2007, the organization has provided more than 444 million pounds of food to hundreds of thousands of people in need in the region.
Welch, Bank of America Las Vegas President, joined Three Square’s Board of Directors in 2018. As 2022 Board Chair, he is responsible for leading and actively engaging with board members, in addition to supporting Three Square in its continued fight against food insecurity in Southern Nevada.
In addition, Three Square Food Bank welcomes five new members: M.J. Maynard of the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC), David Garcia of J.P Morgan Private Bank, Alissa Wood of Nevada Gold Mines operated by Barrick, Rachel Shiffrin of Escapely and Frank Stanbrough of Southwest Gas Corporation.
With more than 80 years of combined professional experience, the new addition board members will apply their diverse set of talents toward the fight against food insecurity.
Three Square’s 2022 Board Officers:
- Board Chair – Al Welch, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Board Secretary – Ryann Juden, City of North Las Vegas
- Board Treasurer – Cami Christensen, Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
2022 Board Members:
- Eric Aldrian, Wynn Resorts
- Brian Ayala, Ayala’s Concession Group
- Diana Bennett, Paragon Gaming, LLC
- Richard T. Crawford, The Crawford Group
- Brandon W. Doll, Consultant
- David Garcia, J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Shawn Gerstenberger, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Forrest Griffin, Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
- Bill Hornbuckle, MGM Resorts International
- M.J. Maynard, RTC Southern Nevada
- Kirk Miller, Intermountain Healthcare
- John Moon, Wells Fargo
- Anita Romero, Community Organizer
- Don Ross, Caesars Entertainment
- Rachel Shiffrin, Escapely
- Lindy Schumacher, Fulfillment Fund Las Vegas
- Frank J. Stanbrough, Southwest Gas
- Judy Stokey, Community Organizer
- Alissa Wood, Nevada Gold Mines
- Frank R. Woodbeck, The College of Southern Nevada
In addition, Three Square has named new employees to director roles.
- John Dambrosio, IT Director
- Fred Gerriets, Director of Business Support