MARCH 22 2022 / ISSUE NO. 16 / ARCHIVE
Hi VBD fam! 🎰 Vegas Business Digest is getting close to 100K monthly impression across all platforms and page views. Thank you so much for supporting this local publication. Let's continue the growth! Please forward this email to your friends and tell them to subscribe here and follow us on social media. Thank you so much! And as always, #HomeMeansNevada!
This Week's Top Stories
Councilwoman Olivia Diaz, City of Las Vegas Chief Innovation Officer Michael Sherwood, Terbine CEO David Knight, and City’s Director of Economic and Urban Development Ryan Smith spoke about smart city and tech startups in our city.
- What is Smart City?
- City-Wide Wireless Network
- Smart Park
- Street Light Sensors
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Traffic, Road Conditions, and Infrastructure Maintenance
- Digitization of the City
The American Library Association (ALA) has named Las Vegas-Clark County Library District (LVCCLD) as the 2022 recipient of its “Library of the Future Award." The annual award recognizes innovative planning, application, or customer support development relating to information technology in libraries.
🎉 Vegas Young Professionals 16th Anniversary
Please check your email display setting if you cannot view the video below. To learn more about Vegas Young Professionals, please click here.
Commercial Real Estate
- First High-Rise Residential Tower in Henderson Scheduled to Open in 2024
- Las Vegas Southwest Industrial Building Sold for $16.9 Million
Econ and Finance
- Three Companies Expand to Southern Nevada and Will Create Over 225 Jobs
- Nevada Forms Environmental Justice and Extreme Heat Planning Teams to Fight Climate Change
Vegas Business Digest is a forward-thinking, local digital media publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. #HomeMeansNevada
To submit press releases and articles: email@example.com