JUNE 28 2022 / ISSUE NO. 30 / ARCHIVE
Please share this newsletter. Feel free to subscribe here and follow us on social media.
This Week's Top Stories
How to Achieve Sustainable Economic Development in Southern Nevada?
Last week, the Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance (LVGEA) hosted its 42nd annual Las Vegas Perspective at The M Resort. This year's theme was "Sustainable Economic Development". With the finite amount of water, developable land, and natural resources in Southern Nevada, we need to think about our growth plan more strategically.
Q1 2022 Las Vegas Construction Cost Analysis by Builders United
Construction costs in Nevada continue to increase. Builders United shows in the most recent report, that there has been a 23% Year-over-Year uptick when comparing Q1 2021 to Q1 2022.
Bank of Nevada Economic Forum Recap
Last month at Bank of Nevada Economic Forum, Dr. Christopher Thornberg, founder of Beacon Economics, shared his insights on the economy. Consumer sentiment is low due to the political and economic reactions to the pandemic. Overheated economy, high inflation, and rising interest rate are driving fears of a recession.
- What Consumers Need to Know About The American Data Privacy & Protection Act
- When to Ask for Legal Help as a Business Owner
- Naqvi Injury Law Opens Henderson Office
CityLab (Tech, Design, & Sustainability)
- Bank of America Names Ashlee Andrews as Market Executive for the Las Vegas Region
- FEA Consulting Engineers Welcomes New Team Members
- Mayor Goodman Dedicates Marilyn Gillespie Way in Honor of Las Vegas Natural History Museum Founder, Marilyn Gillespie
- Brian Kleven Joins Nevada Donor Network Governing Board
Nevada Governor’s Office for New Americans (ONA)
ONA kicked off the New American Voices initiative alongside Governor Sisolak and key community leaders.
Please share this newsletter, subscribe here and follow us on social media. Thank you so much!
Vegas Business Digest is a forward-thinking, local digital media publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. #HomeMeansNevada
To submit press releases and articles: firstname.lastname@example.org