JAN 24 2022 / ISSUE NO. 8 / ARCHIVE
Please share this newsletter with your friends to help us grow this local media publication. Thank you so much! Subscribe here.
This Week's Top Stories
Las Vegas Ranks No. 1 Most Popular Travel Destination in the U.S. by Tripadvisor for 2022
On Tripadvisor's Popular Destinations list, Dubai is the Most Popular Destination in the world for 2022. In the U.S., Las Vegas is No. 1 for travelers this year, taking the crown over another long-time traveler favorite, New York City.
World of Concrete 2022 Concluded With 37,000 Registered Professionals and 1,100 Suppliers at Expo
World of Concrete concluded the event's 47th annual event held this past week at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The event concluded with 37,000 registered professionals and over 1,100 suppliers in the expo hall. This year's education topics included 3D printing in concrete construction, women in construction, waterproofing: the next generation of solutions, and much more.
City Of Las Vegas Offers Free Drive-Through COVID-19 Testing Location on Saturdays and Sundays No Appointments Needed
The city of Las Vegas is partnering with Northshore Clinical Labs to provide drive-through COVID-19 testing on Saturdays and Sundays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., beginning Jan. 22. The free testing will be located in Ward 2 in the Veterans Memorial Community Center parking lot at 101 S. Pavilion Center Drive.
Caesars Palace, 1980
Frank Sinatra residency celebrating his 40 years in the business. On the right is the resort's new tower and Omnimax Theater.
Commercial Real Estate
- Mountain West Industrial Park Completes First Phase With Second Phase Underway
- Civitas Capital Group Announces Sale-Leaseback with A 43,000 SF Credit Union 1 Office Building in Henderson
- Colliers Las Vegas Announced Completed Transactions
- Biletnikoff Hall of Fame Invitational Takes Place On May 15th and 16th At Canyon Gate Golf Club In Las Vegas
- Henderson Chamber of Commerce Foundation to Host Golf Tournament
- Angels of Las Vegas Receives $25,000 Donation From Albertsons Companies Foundation
- Goodwill of Southern Nevada Receives Additional $50,000 Philanthropic Gift From the Gene Haas Foundation
- Las Vegas Convention Center Donated 1,000 Unopened Boxed Lunches From CES to Local Food Banks
- Nevada State Bank Names New Maryland Parkway Branch Manager
- Simpson Coulter Studio Promotes Joy Rineer to Principal
- GrubMarket, A San Francisco-Based Food Technology Company, Expands into Nevada Through Acquisition of Terra Exports
Vegas Business Digest is a modern, local publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. Our mission is to document the stories of our city and connect business minds to help make our hometown better.
To submit press releases and articles: firstname.lastname@example.org