JAN 17 2022 / ISSUE NO. 7 / ARCHIVE
Please share this newsletter with your friends to help us grow this local media publication. Thank you so much!
This Week's Top Stories
NAIOP Southern Nevada Announces Newly Elected 2022 Officers and Directors
NAIOP Southern Nevada, a commercial real estate development association comprises nearly 600 members serving the Southern Nevada market, has announced its newly elected board officers and directors for 2022, led by President Hayim Mizrachi.
Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance Welcome Dr. DeRionne Pollard to LVGEA50 Board
Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance (LVGEA) welcome Dr. DeRionne Pollard, current president of Nevada State College, to the LVGEA50 Board. While she was appointed by the Nevada System of Higher Education Board of Regents last April, Dr. Pollard was formally installed as the college’s eighth president last week during inauguration week festivities.
Las Vegas Convention Center Donated 1,000 Unopened Boxed Lunches From CES to Local Food Banks
Food recovered from the tradeshow was provided to community-based social service agencies supporting food insecure individuals throughout the Las Vegas area, including the Salvation Army of Southern Nevada and Our Savior’s Lutheran Church of Henderson, along with hundreds of juices and soft drinks for each, and other perishable items.
Thank you Raiders! #RaiderNation
Commercial Real Estate
- Avison Young Closed $105.9 Million Sale of 557-Unit AYA Apartments
- CBRE Welcomes Marc Magliarditi, SIOR, CCIM and Travis Landes to the Las Vegas Office
- Davlyn Investments Acquires North Las Vegas Apartment Community for $77 Million
- TSK Architects and Navy Veteran Joins Board of Directors for McCaw School of Mines
- The Howard Hughes Corporation Appoints Carlos Olea As Chief Financial Officer
- Terra Cotta Villas Apartments Sells for $37.8 Million in Las Vegas
- City Of Las Vegas Black History Month Events
- National Hispanic Institute and Las Vegas Sands Announce Youth Leadership Program for Latino High School Students
- Community Ambulance Hosting One-Day Job Fair
Econ and Finance
Hotel and Gaming
Vegas Business Digest is a modern, local publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. Our mission is to document the stories of our city and connect business minds to help make our hometown better.
To submit press releases and articles: firstname.lastname@example.org