Subscribe to our email newsletter and follow us on social media.
LAS VEGAS – The Henderson Chamber of Commerce (HCC) is proud to share that CEO and President, Scott Muelrath, has been appointed to serve as the Chair of the Government Reform Policy Committee. In his capacity, Muelrath will lead an experienced group of committee members, who have begun to craft policies to fulfill Governor-Elect Lombardo’s priorities and goals.
“We are grateful to Governor-Elect Lombardo and his team for their trust, and we look forward to playing a role in crafting policies that support the business community,'' said Scott Muelrath, President and CEO of the Henderson Chamber of Commerce. “I want to thank our Issues Mobilization Political Action Committee (IMPAC), which is the unified voice of small business in the state of Nevada. Through their tireless work and a remarkable 90 percent endorsement success rate during the 2022 election cycle, the Chamber is now well-positioned to promote pro- business policies and advocate on behalf of our members.”
As a testament to the thought leadership and work completed by HCC members, many have been tapped to serve the community on the Governor-Elect’s policy committees - including:
- Tom Power, H.D.A. Trustee, Sunshine Minting, Inc., Workforce Development Committee
- Mary Beth Hartleb, IMPAC Chair, Prism HR Consulting, LLC, Economic Development and Government Reform Committees
- Dr. Federico Zaragoza, H.D.A. Trustee, College of Southern Nevada, Workforce Development and Education Committees
- Chuck Mohler, IMPAC Vice-Chair, Eagle Corporate Advisors, Government Reform Committee
- Emily Osterberg, Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Government Reform Committee
- Aviva Gordon, HCC Executive Board and Legislative Chair, Gordon Law, Real Estate, Housing & Construction and Government Reform Committees
- Chet Opheikens, HCC Board, R&O Construction, Real Estate, Housing & Construction Committee
- George Garcia, H.D.A. Trustee, GC Garcia Inc., Wildlife & Environment Committee
- Tim Brooks, H.D.A. Chair and HCC Board, Emerald Island Casino/Rainbow Club, Tourism and Gaming & Sport
- Guy Martin, HCC Board, Real Estate, Housing & Constructions