JAN 3 2022 / ISSUE NO. 5 / ARCHIVE
Subscribe to The Weekly email newsletter by Vegas Business Digest for free.
This Week's Top Stories
- Former Senator Harry Reid dies at 82 and will lie in state in the U.S. Capitol
Former Senator Harry Reid died at his home in Henderson on Dec. 28 after a four-year battle with pancreatic cancer. His funeral is planned for Saturday Jan. 8th at the Smith Center in Downtown Las Vegas. Senator Chuck Schumer, New York’s Senator and the Senate Majority Leader, announced that Senator Harry Reid will lie in state at US Capitol on January 12.
- CES to Open With More Than 2,200 In-Person Exhibitors
Over 2200 exhibitors are confirmed to exhibit in person at CES 2022, which will take place in Las Vegas on Jan. 5-7, 2022. In the last two weeks, 143 additional companies have signed up to exhibit in person.
- The largest New Year’s Eve fireworks show in the United States lit up the Las Vegas sky
The largest New Year’s Eve fireworks show in the United States lit up the Las Vegas sky on New Year’s Eve, as the destination welcomed 2022 with a dazzling display of pyrotechnics. Following a one-year hiatus, the “America’s Party” spectacular returned to the Las Vegas Strip at midnight on Saturday, Jan. 1, 2022.
Happy New Year, Las Vegas!
Hotel and Gaming
- Katy Perry Debuts New Residency "Katy Perry: PLAY" at Resorts World Theatre
- Michael Bublé Announces Exclusive Las Vegas Limited Engagement at Resorts World Theatre
- Rock Legend John Fogerty Returns to Wynn Las Vegas’ Encore Theater for Six-Show Engagement in 2022
Commercial Real Estate
Vegas Business Digest is a forward thinking, specialized publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. Our mission is to document the stories of our city and connecting business minds to help make our hometown better.
To submit press releases and articles: email@example.com