FEB 15 2022 / ISSUE NO. 11 / ARCHIVE
This Week's Top Stories
- UNLV Releases New Maryland Campus Master Plan
The plan outlines short-term (3-5 years), mid-term (5-10 years), and long-term (10+ years) goals for campus’ physical improvements and development including buildings, open spaces, signage, pathways, and more.
- National Associations of Realtors Report: Home Price Growth Continues At A Double-Digit Pace, Las Vegas Saw 35.3% Year-Over-Year Growth
"Homebuyers in the last quarter saw little relief as home prices continued to climb, albeit not as fast as earlier in the year," said Lawrence Yun, NAR chief economist. "The increasing prices are indicative of a seller's market, with an abundance of eager buyers and very limited supply. The good news is that home prices should begin to normalize later in 2022 as more homes come on the market."
- Governor Sisolak Lifts Mask Mandate Effective Immediately
Governor Sisolak announced in a press conference last week that Nevada ends its mask mandate effective immediately.
- LVGEA Announces Tina Quigley As New President & CEO
Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance (LVGEA) announces that Tina Quigley has been named the new President & CEO, and is the first woman to lead the organization.
Vegas History: UNLV Men's Basketball
(Please check your email image display setting if you can't see the image below.)
Commercial Real Estate
- CapRock Partners Sells Completed Las Vegas Industrial Complex
- Colliers International Las Vegas Announced Completed Lease Transactions
- Cure 4 The Kids Foundation’s Katherine Salkanovic Added to Beryl Institute Pediatric Council
- Karl Maisner Joins Children’s Advocacy Center Foundation Board to Support Local Child Abuse Victims and Their Families
- Kelvin Watson First American Library Association Presidential Candidate to Receive Two Scholarship Awards
Hotel and Gaming
Vegas Business Digest is a modern, local publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. Our mission is to document the stories of our city and connect business minds to help make our hometown better.
To submit press releases and articles: firstname.lastname@example.org