DECEMBER 16 2022 / ISSUE NO. 54 / ARCHIVE
This Week's Top Stories
- Retail sales fell 0.6% in November, well below consensus expectations. The weakness was broad-based, and particularly notable in housing-related industries.
- Industrial production fell 0.2% in November, including a 0.6% decline in manufacturing.
- Tighter monetary policy is weighing on the US economy at the end of 2022.
- PNC expects a mild recession in 2023.
At the City of North Las Vegas’ City Council Special Meeting on Dec. 14, 2022, Council appointed Ruth Garcia Anderson to the Ward 2 vacancy. Anderson is filling an unexpired term ending on Nov. 30, 2024. She is the first Latina to serve on the City of North Las Vegas City Council.
Yesterday, Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance (LVGEA) announced five new members to serve on the LVGEA50 Board of Directors.
Commercial Real Estate
- The Rogers Foundation is Awarding Nearly $2 Million in College Scholarships to CCSD Seniors
- Las Vegas Rotary Club Hosts 27th “Santa Clothes” Program
- Bank of Nevada’s Joyce Smith Joins Vegas Chamber Board of Trustees
- Nevada State Bank Promotes Jennifer Turner to Professional Banking Relationship Manager
Vegas Business Digest is a forward-thinking, local digital media publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. #HomeMeansNevada
To submit press releases and articles: email@example.com