APRIL 5 2022 / ISSUE NO. 18 / ARCHIVE
This Week's Top Stories
Formula 1 announced to host Las Vegas Grand Prix from 2023. The press conference was hosted at the Cosmopolitan Hotel on the Las Vegas Strip with the following speakers: Liberty Media President and CEO Greg Maffei, F1 President and CEO Stefano Domenicali, Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak, LVCVA President Steve Hill, and Live Nation Entertainment CEO Michael Rapino.
Last Thursday, North Las Vegas Mayor John Lee delivered his annual State of the City address to over 700 attendees including us. This article provides the highlights of the presentation.
According to U.S. News & World Report’s 2023 Best Graduate Colleges ranking, UNLV placed 23 graduate programs among the nation’s top 100 in their fields.
32 Years ago, UNLV Rebels won the largest margin victory in NCAA Championship history. Let's go Rebels!
Econ & Finance
- State Policy Reports Ranks Nevada’s Economy First In The Nation
- Nevada February Unemployment Rate of 5.1%, Steady Decline from Previous Month
- Nevada Signs MOU to Accelerate Medium- and Heavy-Duty Zero Emission Electric Vehicles Market
- Nelson Araujo Joined as Nevada’s Infrastructure Advisor
Hotel & Gaming
- LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance Announces Scott Emerson As New President
- MDX Labs Announces New Clinical Operations Advisor and Laboratory Manager
- Las Vegas-Clark County Library District Honored for "Best Emerging Technology Application"
- Valley Health System Breaks Ground on West Henderson Hospital
Vegas Business Digest is a forward-thinking, local digital media publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. #HomeMeansNevada
To submit press releases and articles: firstname.lastname@example.org