APRIL 19 2022 / ISSUE NO. 20 / ARCHIVE
This Week's Top Stories
From 1950s' Nevada Southern to today's University of Nevada, Las Vegas, UNLV has come a long way. It's newest Maryland Campus master plan and new buildings that under construction mean so much to our city and the next generation.
Last week, Governor Sisolak, joined by federal, state and local partners, officially launched the “Home Means Nevada” housing initiative and opened applications for developers and new affordable housing projects funded by this initiative.
The state of Nevada is committing $500 million from the American Rescue Plan Act, which created the State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (FRF) to address housing affordability and homelessness challenges in our community.
"Home Means Nevada"
(Please check your email image display setting if you cannot see the video below.)
Commercial Real Estate & Development
- 125-Acre Land in Boulder City Sold for $45 Million
- Retail Center in Henderson Sold for $28 Million
- Dreaming the Skyline: Architects and Designers Who Transformed the Las Vegas Strip
- 2022 Coverings Installation & Design Award Winners Announced at the Las Vegas Convention Center
Econ & Finance
- Las Vegas Employment Continued to Increase in March 2022
- U.S. Tile Consumption Increased For the First Time Since 2018, Reflecting Growth in Construction And Housing Markets
Vegas Business Digest is a forward-thinking, local digital media publication that focuses on Las Vegas business news and community. #HomeMeansNevada
To submit press releases and articles: firstname.lastname@example.org