The Las Vegas Clark County Library District is hosting a Customer Appreciation Day on Thursday, September 29th, at all of its 25 branches. The staff at each branch is planning unique events, activities and raffle prizes for kids, teens, and adults.
Customers can enter for a chance to win a Prize Pack, courtesy of the Library District Foundation, that includes: a Library District gym bag, water bottle, and a Chromebook. Customers can submit one entry per branch, so feel free to visit as many as you can for additional opportunities to win. Find the Library District branches closest to you, and check the Library District Event Calendar for a complete listing of events and activities planned at all branches.
Special events include:
- Vote for your favorite sport, 80s villain and more at Clark County Library’s Battle Royale
- Watch the feature film “Dog” (PG-13) starring Channing Tatum at West Charleston Library
- Have breakfast with Mr. Billy, then stick around for movies in the Concert Hall featuring “Marry Me” (PG-13) and “Spiderman” (PG-13)
- Play giant Jenga, chess and Connect 4, or pick up a summer scrapbooking Take-and-Make kit at the Summerlin Library
- Take & Make Crafts, Snacks and Family Activities at Spring Valley Library
- And more.