Caesars Entertainment announced a $5 million VIP “Emperor Package” including five nights in the Nobu Sky Villa at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace with superior views and access to exclusive events and experiences during F1 Las Vegas Grand Prix race weekend.
Designed by the Rockwell Group, the Nobu Sky Villa is 10,300-square-foot and has three bedrooms. The 4,700-square-foot terrace can host up to 75 guests to watch the race that will be happening on the Las Vegas Strip. Guests can enjoy butler service, full bar, outdoor Zen Garden, outdoor kitchen, sauna and private spa treatment room, and access to the Nobu Hotel fitness center and lounge as well as a private elevator and entrance.
The VIP package also includes an exclusive dining experience. Michelin-starred restauranteur Chef Nobu Matsuhisa will personally create a special menu and host a private dinner in the Nobu Sky Villa.
The package will also offer access to race festivities and VIP treatment and experiences, including:
- 12 tickets to the Paddock Club: The Paddock Club is the premier hospitality product across the F1 calendar and includes an all-inclusive food and beverage package as well as access to the Pit Lane Walk and a private Caesars Entertainment space within the Paddock Club™ to enjoy the racing action with bespoke service and accommodations
- A private dinner for 12 curated and hosted by Chef Nobu Matsuhisa in the Nobu Sky Villa
- A personal driver and Rolls-Royce for the entirety of the stay
- A choice of any spa service for six guests in the villa's private treatment room
- Spa services range from the Qua Signature 24-karat Gold Facial to the Qua Signature Mojave Rain treatment
- Personal VIP host to coordinate experiences at all Caesars Entertainment's Las Vegas resorts, including OMNIA Nightclub at Caesars Palace
- Immediate Seven Star Caesars Rewards Tier Status
Caesars Palace will also invite the Emperor Package holder and a guest to attend the sold-out "WEEKENDS WITH ADELE" at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.